Monday, September 8, 2014

LA Bel Air: Rich & Famous





Last weekend, I went to the mall with my best friend and I picked up these two pieces. The ripped jeans are from Aeropostale, which I never thought I would ever go in there to actually do some shopping. Apparently, they changed their style to be more simplistic instead of "teen-ish" and I'm actually kind of impressed. I found out recently that their jeans fit me the best and I will be taking advantage of that.

The tee is from Cotton On and it was definitely an impulse buy. It was the last tee left and I just knew I had to buy it or I would have thought about it with regret. Its a bit big fitting, but thankfully I know a bit about altering. So this will be a fun DIY project in my near future. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as all comments are read and appreciated. Namaste.