Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Skinnie Minnie x Mickey




Top: Pacsun | Bottoms: Aeropostale | Sneaks: Jordan "Carmine" 6s | Extra: HUF worldwide 5-panel

Today was the first official day of Autumn and she definitely didn't disappointed. I could just smell the harvest theme flavors of pumpkin spice in the air. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it definitely felt like a cool Autumn day and I'm loving it. I can start bringing out the sweatshirts, sweaters, beanies, and hoodies. My favorite season of the year because its when the best fashions emerge. You can layer comfortably and won't have to hide your outfit under winter coats. Can't forget the various Fashion Weeks, Shows, and Collections. Autumn is definitely the season for fashion and I'm excited to see what this year is going to bring. I have to say, today's outfit was pretty dope and I love how I put it all together. I just couldn't wait to break into that Disney sweatshirt I purchased a couple weeks ago and it was hella comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as all comments are read and appreciated. Namaste.